Monday 7 June 2010

New track 'Unplaced'

Here is the latest. I have been working on the track for a few days. After lots of re-jigging and shuffling of sounds I think this is probably the best conclusion I can reach with this piece. As I have been fiddling with it for a few days I am not sure if I can properly hear it now, so please let me know what you think after giving it a fresh ear. At the moment it is on the B-sides pile. But that could change after reaction.

Please enjoy all the same!
Unplaced by memotone

Please follow on: www.memotone.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's cool. It's got a similar feeling to RPG (game) music, like final fantasy 7 or something. It's sort of like a RPG music mashup, in that it sounds weirder and more interesting than the average RPG music. If I were to play an RPG with this music it would make me feel less like I was wasting my time.
    I think I prefer it to the previously posted tune, walk.
    I don't think this starts very strongly, it feels messy in the start compared to how it develops into something more simple and repetitive.
    As for whether it should be a B side or not, I am unsure because I don't know what your main concept is etc. I found it good as background music, but it did not grab my attention like some of your other work has done in the past.

    ReplyDelete